Pergola Arbor Wedding
If you’re planning an intimate wedding ceremony …
Celebrate your love by saying your vows under a lakeside pergola.
Choose your favorite time of day, sunrise or sunset are lovely.
For $500 this experience includes:
- Table and chairs for up to 16 guests
- Wine glasses for toasting the bride and groom as a keepsake
- Fishing, golf, walking trail, bicycles and
- Too many choices of additional amenities to list so, give us a call at (509) 581-0522 for all the details.
See photos of wedding parties at the Inn.
Small Group Getaway Retreats and Workshops
Planning a business retreat/workshop or team building meeting for 2023? Planning a Small Group Getaway with Close Friends?
Our property is centrally located in Washington State and perfect for small groups.
Why should you plan Zillah Lakes Inn for your next meeting/retreat/friend getaway?
- 7 rooms, each with a king bed
- 4 rooms have comfortable sleeper sofas
- Easy access off of I-82
- Activities on site at no charge include: 3 hole golf course, paddle boat, fishing, paddle board, mile long nature trail, cornhole
- Outdoor seating with view of lake and firepit
- Pergola with outdoor kitchen for group meals
- We can help you select a meeting space at the nearby Wine Events Center or a nearby winery; there are over 20 within a few miles of the Inn.
- Great local restaurants to dine at or to get takeout from
- Fine Washington State Wines with 20+ tasting rooms nearby – meet winery owners & winemakers, take vineyard tours
We have hosted stays for business retreats and meetings, woman’s groups, writing groups, book clubs, craft groups, agricultural teams and more. The hospitality at Zillah Lakes Inn is second to none!
Let’s talk about your plans for 2023 and match up your group with Zillah Lakes Inn. Call us at (509) 581-0522 for the best rates.
Work Away from Home
Enjoy Social Distancing and Work at Zillah Lakes Inn
Zillah Lakes Inn is a relaxing lakeside retreat in the heart of Washington State. 2½ hours from Seattle, Zillah Lakes Inn offers great opportunities for social distancing in comfort:
- Fish from the lake bank, boat or dock
- Enjoy the hand-crafted pergola, the firepit and barbecue grill
- Walk or bike the nature trail
- Enjoy a glass of wine on your private patio
- Play a round of golf
- Call ahead to pick up wines from your favorite winery
- Work away from home
- Enjoy the wildlife and peaceful atmosphere
- Check our booking calendar for available dates, or call to book at (509) 581-0522
A quiet getaway + incredible wines = a great social distancing adventure
See our Covid-19 precautions
Catch and Release Fishing
Guests at the Inn are welcome to enjoy our rewarding spot to fish for Bass, Crappie and Trout.
We have a paddle boat, row boat, and lakeside dock for the use of Zillah Lakes Inn guests. Complimentary fishing gear and life jackets are provided on request. Non-barb hooks and Catch and Release are the rules.
No need to bring/purchase a fishing license as wearing your Inn-provided fishing lanyard serves as permission to fish so everyone recognizes that you are part of the lake community. Read the Zillah Community Fishing Guidelines
See more pictures of guests fishing and their catches in our Zillah Lakes Fishing Gallery.
Enjoy & Remember Good Times while staying at Zillah Lakes Inn.
So many things to see and do …
Zillah Lakes Inn
“This is a lovely place to stay. We played a few holes of golf, fished on the dock, took out the paddle boat, and sat by the fire chatting with other guests in the evening. The rooms are great for couples with everything you need including a Nespresso machine. We will be back. Thanks Doug!” Jessica S.
Great for Couples · Fishing · Golf
“Room was gorgeous with lake views, super clean, nicer end furnishings, strong water pressure, super comfy bed. The owner was very friendly, caring and nice. Would go back and stay again for longer. There was a row boat and paddle board.” Jaclyn P.
Super Comfy Bed · Gorgeous Lake View · Will Return for Longer Stay