Guest Pet Agreement
Zillah Lakes Inn welcomes our guests traveling with one small dog. No other animals will be allowed. There will be a $25 fee per night for your dog to enjoy the Inn with you. Guests who arrive with pets that aren’t covered by this policy will be referred to a local kennel for their pet’s accommodation during their stay.
- A non-refundable dog stay fee of $25 per night is charged to my account upon arrival.
- A valid credit card number must remain on file at the front desk.
- Housekeeping and Maintenance Service: I agree to make my room available to housekeeping and/or maintenance visits and will arrange to have my dog out of the room to accommodate this service.
- Dog must weigh less than 80 pounds.
- Verification that vaccinations are complete and up-to-date is required
- Dog left unattended in the guest room when the guest leaves the Inn premises must be secured in a proper pet crate or carrier.
- Your dog must comply with local legislation and insurance liability requirements.
- Your dog must always be on a controlled leash when not inside the guest room.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up after their dog while staying at the Inn and doggie pick up bags will be provided. Dog waste can be disposed of in the outdoor garbage container.
Statement of understanding: Damages caused by my dog to my room, its furnishings, or any other part of the Inn are my sole responsibility. I understand that my account will be charged commensurate to the cost of such damages. My guest room is subject to damage inspection at any time and upon checkout. Noise/Disruptive complaints: If Inn management receives more than 2 (two) complaints, alternative arrangements must be made for the dog. The non-refundable pet fee will not be refunded once the dog has been in the guest room.
I have read the Dog Policy and fully understand and accept this policy set at Zillah Lakes Inn as indicated by my signature below.
Download the Guest Pet Agreement