At Zillah Lakes Inn, we are committed to enhancing our guests’ experiences in every possible way. In addition to our complimentary activities and experiences, we have introduced several value-added options that have become extremely popular with our guests over the years.
For instance, one of our guests had requested a dog walker in the past, and we were able to fulfill their request. Based on the positive feedback we received, we have made this service available to all our guests.
To make your stay with us even more enjoyable, we offer a range of complimentary and a la carte items that are listed below.
- Little Free Library “Take a book and leave a book”
- Binoculars for wildlife viewing – lakeside rooms
- Corn Hole
- Golf at the adjacent golf course.
- Fishing from the Dock or Boats
- Wine/Luggage cart
A La Carte Guest Pricing
- Electric Bicycle Rental: $15 per hour/2 hour minimum (leave driver’s license as guarantee)
- Outdoor BBQ/Kitchen area: $50 for 4 hours (exclusive use)
- Shuttle Service: $50 per hour/4 hour minimum – 4 person capacity
- Experienced Fishing Excursions on Zillah Lakes: for Beginners or Experienced: 2-8 pound Bass – catch & release. Guide price determined upon arrival.
- Errands/Personal Services: $35 minimum
- Flowers: $25
- S’mores package for four: $25
- Wine Glass with Zillah Lakes Inn Logo: $10 each
- Dog Walking: $30 per hour
- EV Charging: $25 – 8 hours
- Car Wash/Detail: determined upon arrival
- Breakfast: Call ahead for pricing and availability
- Teapot Dome Postcards: $1/each
“Stayed here over Memorial Day for a quick trip to wine country. The location was great, as there are many vineyards near by to choose from. We enjoyed the comfy beds, in-room espresso maker and biscotti. Everything was clean and beautifully done. We’d definitely stay again and make better use of the fishing gear, boat and bicycle. Great stay.” Leah S.
Comfy · Clean · Beautiful View
“You feel at home at this Gorgeous place, plus the view is amazing. The owners are like family, available, making your stay a dream with everything you need to know provided and more. I will return to this Inn in a heartbeat if I have any reason to be in the area. Sweet memories for me!” Abiola K.
Amazing View · Sweet Memories